Need support, need to talk? Call 1-800-243-7692
We are an aggressive advocate at the city, state, and federal levels for fair and effective HIV related policies. Through our public policy efforts, we keep HIV prevention, treatment and care, and a cure for HIV urgent global, national, and local priorities which entails:
- monitoring and analyzing HIV/AIDS issues and developing public policy positions;
- directly influencing executive and legislative government policies and procedures;
- leading HIV/AIDS community coalitions;
- mobilizing the community to help shape public policy; and
- raising awareness in communities by disseminating information on the positions of public officials and candidates for elected office.
For more information on how you can get involved, please contact email@example.com or call 212.367.1587.